Upcoming Events – Save the Date
Church Board: May 9 @ 6:30
Friday Night Vespers: May 13 @ 6:30
Church Picnic: June 4
Camp Meeting: June 20-25
Vacation Bible School: July 11-15
Church Campout: August 26-28
Health Expo Volunteers
We need volunteers for our booth at the health expo on May 21. Contact Stephenie Renshaw
2nd Annual Walla Walla Health Expo
May 21, 2:00-9:00 PM –health lectures, healthy chili contest, informational booths, and free health and wellness screenings. FREE and open to the public. Visit www.facebook.com/wallawallahealthexpo or call Shelby Shewchuk at 509-525-0882.
Adventist Single Adult Ministries
(SonBridge Community Center)
May 7, 1:30pm Planned Potluck (Haystacks)
May 7, 8:00pm Vespers/Fellowship and games
Wednesday, May 18 at 5:30 – 6:25 pm at WWVA’s multi-purpose room, celebrate Clare Thompson, principal and former teacher at Rogers Adventist School. RAS Spring Concert will be starting at 6:30 pm.
International Food Fair
May 15, from noon to 6pm. Fundraiser for ASWWU Global Services project, “One of These”. Visit ASWWU Global Service’s FaceBook page to learn more.
300 SW Academy Way, College Place, Washington 99324
Walla Walla University Job Opportunities
We received 8 announcements about jobs available at WWU:
- Administrative Assistant (Counseling and Testing Services)
- Director of Marketing & University Relations (Marketing & Enrollment Services)
- Associate Athletic Director for Sports & Intramurals (Athletic)
- Director of Counseling, Testing, and Wellness (Counseling and Testing Services)
- Web Content Manager (Marketing and Enrollment Services)
- Annual Giving and Database Manager (Advancement)
- Event Coordinator (University Relations & Advancement)
- Alumni and Parent Relations Director (Alumni & Advancement Services)
- Others if there has been a new posting.
for more details and how to apply, please visit WWU's website Human Resources Department